Sand Hollow was our first trip of 2007. We went with Dustin and Chelsea. I was happy to be able to cut my hair. I went all winter growing it out until I hit the water for the first time.
We put the boat on the water and I was checking everything and I found that one of the T plugs had not been replaced when the oil was changed. After honking furiously to get Dustin to bring the trailer back, we got all pumped out and back on the lake. The beginning of the trip was glass. We have enjoyed some great water on Sand Hollow. The glass didn't last real long before it turned stormy. Everyone looked real good for the 1st run of the year.
Trisha was able to try her new wetsuit and gloves. All color coordinated of course.
Friday was windy. We tried Sand Hollow first and it was whitecapping. We then tried Quail Creek and same story. We decided we didn't have anything else to do so we tried Gunlock. It was just a puddle, but it still had whitecaps. No boating for us on Friday.
The truck was having issues with the
The truck was having issues with the
speedometer. Later fixed by a recall.
Dustin getting ready to go
Chelsea looking good 1st time out
Intense Trisha
I think the long hair helps
Ready to cut it
I think I need a new barber
0 comments:
Post a Comment