Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jordanelle 8/10/05

We sure were getting our money's worth of our State Park season pass.  I was the Varsity scout leader at the time and my boys had been begging me to take them.  I am always looking for an excuse to go to the lake so I took them.  

It didn't turn out quite as planned as I was the only adult with 6 boys.  Bummer, no water time for me!  I will always remember Andy Sargent riding in the bow loving every minute of it.  Tyson McDonald could always talk a big game, so I called him on it.  He told me he was an excellent water skier.  I asked him how fast he wanted to be towed.  He told me about 32.  I let him use my ski and off we went.  He got right up and we started down the canyon.  He was going a little out of control as we planed out.  He cut out to the right side of the boat and went head over heels with one of the biggest yard sales I have ever seen.  He didn't want to talk for a little while after that.

0 comments: