Friday, April 3, 2009

1st trip East Canyon 6/18/05



This was our first trip with the new boat.  It is a  21' 2004 Malibu Wakesetter XTI.  The pictures are dated 6-18-05, but I think it was earlier in the year.  We were the only ones on the lake besides the fishermen.  We went to East Canyon.  We got on the lake early that morning, the fishermen all had coats on.  

You can see from the pictures that there was steam coming off the lake as the sun rose.  I also don't think I would have worn a full wetsuit in the middle of June.  I crashed so hard on my ski that I had blood coming out of my eye.  That was a first for me!!!

One funny note, we had the music blaring the whole trip.  When Trisha wiped out, the song "Wipeout" started playing the second we went back to pick her up.  She thought that I had a button that would just play that laugh and "Wipeout".  I am good, but not that good.  

The water was glass and we had a great time with Dustin, Jen, Carolyn, Chelsea and our family.


0 comments: