I took my Priest quorum out to Utah Lake for the evening. We went out of Provo Harbor and spent the evening there. My numbers kept growing and growing until we ended up with 12 boys and 2 leaders for 1 boat. We ended up splitting into 2 groups and leaving a group to play on shore while the other was in the boat. Jack Zarbock wakeboarded and the others all tubed. Many of the boys had never been on a boat before. That is one of the greatest times on the boat when I can introduce somebody to one of the things I love most.
The boat had it's first real test to see if it was running correctly. With the wedge down, fat sacks full and 10 guys in the boat, it ran perfectly! That was such a relief.
We had a great time together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment