Sunday, October 17, 2010

Utah Lake 10/14/2010

One problem we had run into at Lake Powell was that toward the end of the trip the boat kept cutting out. It was determined to be a clogged fuel filter. After changing the filter we had to test the boat. We didn't get back to the lake until this beautiful October day when our family went.

One other reason that it took so long to get back to the lake was that I had lasik eye surgery performed at the end of August. Any water sport was forbidden for the first couple of months.

Don't let the pretty pictures fool you. The reason lake was glass was because there was nobody on the lake. The air temperature was semi warm, but the water was very cold. Just ask JT. He did get out on the lake and made one run though.

Trisha made good use of her wetsuit and skied and skied until she physically couldn't ski anymore.

I talked real nice and convinced Trisha to let me wakeboard. I was a good boy and didn't fall.



The view pulling out of the marina.


JT on his run.

0 comments: