We had been trying all summer to get out more, but I was in school so that hampered our efforts. We finally had a free Saturday morning and went to Utah Lake with Erin. Every other morning of the week had been gorgeous with no wind. Of course when we go to Utah Lake it was breezy. We drove all over the lake looking for good water. I got out on the wakeboard and the water was a little better than it looked from the boat. It was good enough that Trisha wakeboarded also.
Brody was the only brave one of the boys. He put his wetsuit on and tried to wakeboard, waterski and surf with Erin.
I don't know how many times we will try to surf at Utah Lake. The lake just isn't deep enough to get a good swell. It sure doesn't stop us from trying though.
Brody waterskiing
Brody in the classic wetsuit
0 comments:
Post a Comment